PRODUCT REVIEWS & BEAUTY ROUTINE VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP!
- First Aid Beauty | Ultra Repair Cream « My favorite favorite favorite moisturizer! It's perfect for my skin, since I suffer from eczema. It's mild and light and doesn't irritate your skin. I use this everyday and not only for my face, but elbows and behind my knees.
- Aveeno | Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream « There's oatmeal in this so it makes it super hydrating for your skin. It's a little thicker and heavier than the FAB Ultra Repair Cream, so I only use a small amount on the affected area and not my whole face.
- Smashbox | Camera Ready BB Cream « In light/neutral, it's a nice BB cream but I feel like less is more with this! If used in excess, it could definitely dry out your skin, but this little bottle packs a big punch.
- Eyes Lip Face | 100 Piece Palette « My favorite eyeshadow palette due to the sheer amount of choices. It comes with both shimmery and matte shadows, but some of them aren't as highly pigmented. There's so many choices, it's a great palette to bring around if you're traveling without lugging a bunch of different palettes around.
- Maybelline | Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad in Give Me Gold « I love this shimmery eyeshadow palette because it's REALLY pigmented, but also very powdery so it's easy to cake on by accident. It's a great way to add a little depth to your everyday look because this palette's color is very neutral and easy to blend into a more matte shadow. BE WARNED: Best used in moderation!
- EOS | Strawberry Sorbet « A cute and yummy-scented lip balm. It does its job and it's such a cute shape. I don't see any magical benefits from this lip balm, so it's a good everyday one. If you're looking for something to remedy dry and chapped lips, I would choose something more medicating.
- Tarte | Inner Rim Liner « A bit difficult to use at first, but does a good job at brightening up your eyes for those nights you work/study late! I don't use it too often, but it's great for dramatic looks or when you want to brighten up your eyes so you don't look tired.
- Kat Von D | Tattoo Liner « Super thin brush! I love the brush. It's almost like a thin painter's brush and creates the cleanest and sharpest lines. This is a great liner for those cat eyes, but the liquid runs out quickly, so I use it mostly for finishing touches over my regular eyeliner. Definitely recommend as a touch up liner, since the liquid seems to run out quite quickly.
- Stila | Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner « My favorite eyeliner! It draws on great and the color is nice and opaque, but the only downfall is that the felt tip starts to wilt after a while of use. At first, the felt brush holds its shape and does very well, but after a couple of uses (maybe a month or two of everyday usage), the felt tip seems to wilt and fray and the lines aren't as clean anymore.
- D.U.P | Wonder Eyelid Tape « A Japan-branded eyelid tape! A little difficult to learn how to use at first, but honestly the best and most handy thing I have in my makeup bag. I can't tell you how annoying it is to have uneven eyelids and have to do a whole different makeup routine just for one eye. It's great for emergencies too, especially if you don't want to wear eyelid tape all the time, like picture day or a special event.
- Tarte | Best In Faux Lash Extending Fibers « If you're like me, you have a lot of trouble putting on fake eyelashes. Mine are always either crooked or never stay on and I end up abandoning the task in frustration. This eyelash duo from Tarte is the next best thing. The lash extending fibers in the gold tube lengthen your lashes while the purple tube provides the mascara. Honestly, this makes my eyelashes look superrrrrr long and natural and it's very easy to use which is maybe the most important requirement of any of my makeup items.
- Garnier Fructis | Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy « I have super long and frizzy hair (from washing my hair everyday, not getting it cut, and various dye jobs). The marvelous oil gives my hair a sleek, shiny, and soft feel to it without weighing it down in oils. Plus it smells sooooo good.
Well, there are my everyday products, reviews, and tips!
until next time,