Monday, September 19, 2011

uniqlo photoshoot!





On Saturday, I had the opportunity to participate in the UNIQLO Street Style contest! The day started off at 8A.M, where we were briefed on what we were supposed to do -- create a look completely comprised of Uniqlo clothing under $150! That was a relatively easy task, since I'm used to shopping on budget. I immediately saw the blazer and knew I had to create a look based off that! I wanted something a little casual, but still pulled together. So since the blazer was a bit more professional and formal, I paired it with green pants that I cuffed, and a striped sweater.

The day was super fun! I did a photoshoot, had a video interview (which I totally blanked out on because I hate video interviews and I am super awkward), and met some of the other contestants. It was definitely an amazing experience, and I was super surprised to see that I was selected. Voting period starts on the 27th, so I hope that I can count on your votes! I wish I had more pictures, but everything went by so quickly. And I don't think I was really supposed to even be taking any photos, haha.

I know I shouldn't be blogging right now because I'm actually running late for class, but the news was just too exciting to keep from sharing!

until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Eeep! Congratulations on entering! This looks like so much fun. I like the outfit you pulled together. I've never much considered cuffed pants before. Hmmm, perhaps I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlllll, next time I am in New York, I will text you. The boy had to go down for a wedding and we had a laundry list of stuff to do because we haven't taken any sort of vacation away for like two years. I didn't have the time to really see anyone because it was a bit of a 'lover's' getaway. Please don't be offended! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cool! and you look so cute (as always) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Posts... nedsi10.org

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.