Friday, September 16, 2011

nineteen, finally.


striped maxi dress - urban outfitters // printed aztec bag - urban outfitters // black wedges - urban outfitters


 On the 13th, I finally turned nineteen! It was sort of bittersweet, because I definitely feel like time is passing by so quickly. I definitely had a great birthday. It was lowkey and sweet and I got to hang out with people I cared about. My parents took me out to a korean barbeque buffet which was DELICIOUS. The fact that it was a buffet made it awesome in my books.

I'd like to apologize for the fact that I haven't updated in about a month! I started my second year of college so that's a little bit of a bummer. Working full time and going to school full time definitely isn't fun. I barely have time to sleep and study! I promise, though, I'll definitely try to make sure I blog a bit more frequently.

And in other news, I was selected as one of the contestants to participate in the UNIQLOOKS Contest photoshoot this Saturday! Hopefully I'll get some awesome behind-the-scenes photos or something so I can make a blog post about that! It definitely sounds super exciting, doesn't it? I almost peed my pants when I got the e-mail (and the call, later on, because - silly me! - I forgot to RSVP).

How has everyone been? And on another note, New York City is finally getting a little colder! I went to bed in a hoodie and shorts and I woke up shivering and scrambling to find my down comforter in the depths of my linen closet!

until next time!

2 comments:

  1. oh happy belated birthday!!!!!! you look so awesome in that dress, the stripes are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeahhhh, new blog post, yeahhhhh. ILOVEYOU. and we still have to have a birthday celebration. spot after our next pay check..?

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.