Saturday, February 12, 2011

broken-hearted girl

My camera is my one true love (aside from food). So I guess, technically I am very broken hearted right now because after being very very clumsy, I dropped my camera. You know, the funny thing is when I dropped it on cement/pavement, NOTHING HAPPENED. Seriously. Just a little scratch. But I dropped it in my room (where there's carpet) and then it just breaks. Luckily, the body is fine, but my 18-55mm lens are not. It can't auto-focus anymore, and they're coming apart. It still works, but only manually, and it's very very fragile. So, after crying a little, sniffling, and frowning, I purchased replacement lens. My bank account is starving. The woes of being a college student! So, my order is expected to arrive next week on Tuesday, so hopefully they'll stay true to their promise.

So, for the meanwhile, here's a few of my favorite shots that I've taken so far for the 365 Day project. I've been taking photos every day, but a bit too preoccupied with classes to update (and I got an A- on my speech! I have terrible stage fright, but I'm getting better!).





And then just a silly GIF of me. :)

LOVE, JULIA.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sorry about your camera! But at least you're able to just replace the lens without buying a whole new camera.
    These photos are all so lovely! I especially like the heart in the snow. So pretty!
    Also, your gif is so very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you store away your lipsticks and stuff in the vintage tin boxes :)
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ju how are u , ahhh i can feel your pain haha just joking really sorry bout your cam

    just drop by to say HI its been awhile , i have been missing in action for so long

    hope everything is going well for u

    will be back for more ! and for good lol

    happy new year ! and hey Ju love the photos its a great idea , 365 days project , maybe i will do the same thing when i get my camera :)

    with love

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.