Saturday, January 15, 2011

off to boston!


Sorry for the horrible quality! My camera is packed away and my laptop is going in next. But by the time you read this, I'll be in Boston (or on the way to Boston)! I probably won't have time to update, but I'll definitely try. Maybe the Peter Pan coach bus I'm taking will have WiFi so I can go on twitter and tweet you guys things or maybe I'll be too busy sleeping! I went to the Skins party today (more on that in a later post) and I haven't slept since, haha. I'm a little crazy. I still haven't finished packing yet, but my friend and I are meeting in two hours at 6 AM to head to Port Authority! YAY! I'm so excited.

I'll miss you New York!

And even though he doesn't read this, I'd like to wish my not so little anymore brother a happy fifteenth birthday! YAY! He's such a brat but he's still family.

1 comment:

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.