Friday, January 21, 2011

i feel the cool air


So last Friday, I had the opportunity to attend the Skins MTV party. As an avid fan of the Skins UK version, I couldn't help but go to the premiere party of the US version. Plus, the appearance of Rusko and Sleigh Bells didn't hurt either. I wore about three pairs of socks because I knew my feet were going to be cold waiting in line. It was FREEZING. All those socks did nothing for my friend and I, especially since we felt like we had gotten frost bite already waiting in line. It was a nice experience though. We bonded with a few cute boys in line and danced the night away. Of course, we gave up seeing Neon Trees to go to this party, which I'm sort of bummed about. But either way, the experiences were worth it. Beforehand, we ended up going to Pomme Frites (one of my favorite places for fries) and grabbed an order.


I got these Wool-Like Lady Gloves from Urban Outfitters. For the value, they were great, but they started to pill after the first use. It might have something to do with me rubbing them almost everywhere, but they keep me warm - even when I started to make slush balls to throw at my friends, haha.

 I have no idea who these people are, but they insisted that my friend and I take a picture with them, haha!


Outfit Details:
aztec print blouse - Urban Outfitters
sheer lace tank top - Calvin Klein Intimates
sparkly blue body con skirt - Forever 21
lace tights - American Eagle Outfitters
black knee highs - ???
grey thigh highs - American Apparel
grey mary jane flats - Urban Outfitters
black scarb - Club Monaco
black gloves - Urban Outfitters
black peacoat - Kristen Blake

1 comment:

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.