Monday, November 22, 2010

when the sun sets



So this is the outfit I wore to a Sweet Sixteen I attended yesterday night. It was really nice and low key, although the girl didn't really want a party, haha. This is the dress I was talking about in my previous post. I actually really like the sheer detailing. I just need to invest in a strapless brassiere, so sorry about the noticeable straps.

And I actually kind of like taking photos at night! The effect of using the night setting on my camera is pretty awesome. The slight hint of a double exposure. I should get more creative with the double exposure thing. Maybe some light graffiti too!




 
And I wasn't too sure what to get the girl for her birthday, so I styled up a little outfit from Forever 21 and made her a little custom card. Sorry for the shaky photo! What do you guys think of it?


Outfit Details:
pink cardigan - Forever 21
blue dress - American Eagle Outfitters
grey tights - American Eagle Outfitters
brown oxford pumps - Nine West from DSW
blue nailpolish -American Apparel

3 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I love the color of your dress and your sparkly cardigan. That outfit you styled for the birthday girl is so cute as well. I totally want to wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your dress is really pretty :) and i love the jumper you got your friend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing, the color is so stunning with your dark hair, you look really really lovely darling!
    And wow, the birthday girl was so lucky, the styled outfit you got her is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.