Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i break habits just to fall in love




 
I wore this to the first day of school; it was rainy and cold and generally a miserable day. Fortunately, we played some fun icebreaker games and I met tons of nice people. I purchased this jean jacket from Buffalo Exchange with my friend Michelle who picked it out for me. I fell in love with it instantaneously, mainly because I'm a sucker for anything with prints on the back. I was so comfortable in this outfit. If I could wear this outfit everyday in the fall, I definitely would.


 

Outfit Details:
Hotkiss jean jacket - Buffalo Exchange
sheer white shirt - Urban Outfitters
For The Republic khaki pants - Century 21
lace flats - Urban Outfitters
Bueno crossbody bag - Century 21
multicolored scarf - gift from mom

1 comment:

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.