Thursday, December 20, 2012

who cares?



 crop sweater - Forever 21 // light wash high waist jean - American Apparel
oversized parka - LF // leopard sneakers - Vans // kitty socks - Forever 21

I love these shoes. Seriously. I'm obsessed. And it's finals week, so any excuse to potentially dress like a boy, I'll take. And peep those socks. It's a cat face....WITH EARS. C'mon. How cute is that. Okay time to get back to studying because otherwise I'm going to fail or something like that. Don't major in accounting unless you want to sell your soul to the devil. Which is exactly why I'm changing my major.

until next time,
julia

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with those shoes! And same goes for me too during finals since I always feel so lazy!

    I follow you now! Could you check out my blog?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.