Thursday, June 2, 2011

night of mcqueen!



HELLO READERS. I am obviously back from the dead. So I had the chance to go to the Metropolitan Museum where there was a special Mcqueen For A Night event! It was amazing. There was a fashion contest by students recreating McQueen's masterpieces and an exhibit of his stuff as well. I had so much fun eating cheese and these bread stick things and making a tote bag and looking at EVERYTHING.

I wanted to make a hat but there were so many people and I was tired and hungry from work. Which reminds me: I got a job. YAY A JOB. And if you'll bother scrolling down and looking at my little outfit details thing, you can probably figure out where I work.

It's FINALLY SUMMER. I have been waiting for this day for months and months and months. So, please, expect regular updates along with picture spams of things that I haven't posted in the last few months. I really really really missed blogging and taking photos and since I have a job now, I'll probably go shopping more/save up for trips/save up for a new camera/EAT MORE. I missed eating so much. As a broke college student, I lived off of PB&J, hot pockets, and home cooking. I missed eating out at a nice restaurant and being able to pay for myself instead of begging my parents to treat me to dinner and everything.

So, I have a little favor to ask all of you!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF/CHANGED ON THIS BLOG?
Is it more fashion blogging? Daily blogs of my adventures? Photography? FOOD?!?!
What sort of changes would you like to see? A "READ MORE" option, so you can click
through to see the rest of the post? Change of layout? ET CETERA? 

Until next time....
LOVELOVE, JULIA


 Outfit Details:
Jacquard Lace Tee in creme - American Apparel
Mid-Length Accordion-Pleat Skirt in Cobalt - American Apparel
black wedge platforms - Jeffrey Campbell

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR SKIRT AND WEDGES!

    McQueen night looks awesome. Congratulations on the job. American Apparel discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please don't ever add a "read more" option. i very much passionately HATE that option. i actually don't quite understand it at all. the reader is forced to make an extra click to find out whether they'd like to read on or not. either way, they have to additionally click the back button once more and repeat process to read other blog posts. sorry for the rant LOL. like i've said, i absolutely hate blogs like this and i don't bother to read them at all.

    on another note, i personally like life style blogs, so i guess i'd like to see 'daily life adventures' hahah.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.