Friday, December 3, 2010

despite your reservations


Happy December! While it is December, this means finals which means I don't have much time to construct a nice little wallpaper desktop. However, if any of my readers here are artists, I really implore you guys to submit something to Calndrs! They have monthly updates of desktop wallpaper calenders. :) For submission information, head on over to this link

I had no idea where I was going with this outfit. Most of these days, I end up just throwing on a hodgepodge of items and leaving the house without a second thought. Argyle has never been one of my favorite prints, but this sweater seemed to just pull everything together for me. I don't know. I felt a little too dressed up, so I decided on a pair of comfy slip on sneakers.

Plus, this skirt makes my butt look great. Just saying, haha. And it's sparkly! I've got a sparkly bum. In other news, though, I hope you guys aren't sick of seeing this little corner of my narrow room. I tried to make it look presentable, but as you can see, I don't like to tuck my drawers in (one of my mother's pet peeves) and my vanity area is an entire mess. But good thing is that my sewing machine came in the mail! Now I can finally do some alterations and deconstruction of thrifted items and, perhaps, start making my own dresses again.

Lately, I've been blogging on my tumblr. The difference between this blog and my tumblr is that I'd like to believe that my blogspot is more refined and my tumblr is just a collection of my random musings and it's a bit more vulgar and casual. But I've been doing something called My Day in Freeform, for all you poetry enthusiasts out there. I find it so much easier to write about my day in poetry form than in complete sentences. Maybe it has something to do with my memory being sporadic, which parallels the style of freeform. If anything, you guys can head on over and check it out and give me some constructive criticism or opinion! :)

 I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend! ♥
Outfit Details:
jean jacket - ?? (no label)
argyle cardigan - Old Navy
sheer lace tank top - Calvin Klein
sparkly body con skirt- Forever 21
black tights - Hue
blue slip on sneakers - Vans

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, but I think your brown oxfords or a darker blue shoe would've gone nicer with the outfit. I love the argyle cardigan. ugh, so jealous of you. I've always wanted to start a fashion blog, but I fear I wouldn't be consistent enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is so cute on you! it does look good. (not to be creepy or anything xD) i'm not a huge fan of argyle either but it looks pretty good the way you pulled everything together. (i love the little lace tank peeking out)

    i love december too, but i'm so dreading the finals and the big projects... :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.