Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Inspiration/Wish List



fall/winter 2010 inspirationFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
1. Moccasins - I actually had a pair, but I was running in them and



1. Moccasins - I actually owned a pair like a month ago, but I was running in them and tore a hole. :( So now I have to invest in a sturdier replacement.
2. Oxfords - I actually want a low heeled one, mainly because it looks more feminine than ones without heels.
3. High heeled Mary Janes
4. Printed flats.
5. Western style boots.
6. Ballerina/Mary Janes flats.
7. Waist-length trench coat.
8. Turtle neck sweaters
9. Military styled jackets
10. Capes.
11. Aztec blouse. Just bought.
12. Lace t-shirt
13. Dark wash jeans/leggings
14. Cotton pants with tapered legs.
15. Mens-styled/sheer blouses
16. Sweater vests/knit vests.
17. Lace skirts. Just bought.
18. Assorted socks - ankle, knee, thigh highs, tights. I really really am entertaining the idea of layering socks. I've been experimenting with wearing tights, layering thigh highs, knee socks, and ankle socks together to create depth to the outfit. 

I really want to stay in a muted, sort of powdery color palette. To sort of channel the ethereal feeling I always have during the fall and winter season. It feels sort of magical. I've been previewing the fall 2010 collections by designers, too, and found some of my favorites.

Images Courtesy of Style.Com and its respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ hi.