- Yes, I am terrible for not updating for like...two weeks. Or something like that. I wore this outfit to an interview with Express. I asked my dad (of all people) what he thought about my outfit and all he could say was, "It's too gray." But that's okay. Oh, and did I mention, it was/is hailing, sleeting, raining, snowing after a brief spell of the 70's. Isn't that terrible? And I wore flats, too. Let's just say that I kind of sort of maybe slipped after getting off the bus to get home. Not. Fun.
- For all you sneakerheads/hypebeasts, check out my friend's clothing label, AIREAL APPAREL: Official Site & Tumblr.
I don't know what the quote/phrase/saying means, but the heart is cute!
- During one of my (many) late night study/homework sessions (aka: I procrastinated), my dad made me a midnight snack! Also, can you believe that I fell asleep last night after a 15 minute nap around 2 a.m while doing my paper? I wrote the introduction. I woke up at 7 a.m (while having class in three hours) and churned out the fastest paper I ever wrote. I can't believe I pulled it off. Two words:
NEVER. AGAIN. (Maybe.)
- I WENT SHOPPING. I KNOW. I KNOW. IT'S SO BAD. But here are my new babies! Tommy Hilfigier boots. They are awesome. I can't wait to wear them in the spring too. The best part about them? THEY HAVE TRACTION. So I can wear it out in the snow and frolic.
- Pink cropped sweater. Dove print blazer. Pink lace dress. Mint green and pink skirts. I can't wait for spring.
Now I have to sew skirts for a performance on Saturday. At least I don't have class tomorrow. So tell me about your week, you guys! I'm super curious! SERIOUSLY. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WEEK. Or I'll cry. And that's totally not cool.
UNTIL NEXT TIME, LOVELIES.
short sleeve blazer - Moschino
gray speckled shirt - Forever 21
trousers - Urban Outfitters
black flats - Seychelles